Saturday 29 September 2018

Books I Have Been Reading

I thought it would be nice to talk about books I've been reading, particularly at this time as it's sometimes difficult to read anything very strenuous and different times of the day require different books.


The Penguin Lessons: This book is very special as it was the first book I read after I was diagnosed. It was given to me by a dear family friend, who himself had cancer many years ago. It was a wonderfully uplifting book and took me somewhere I have never been in my life.  


Treasure Palaces: This was the book I wanted to read every night when I went to bed, as I was always tired. Every chapter is a different museum in America and Europe. Every chapter is written by a different author, for whom a different museum meant something. 



All The Light We Cannot See: I rejected this book originally until I was actually given it as a present a few weeks ago, and was told it was absolutely wonderful. I am enjoying it, but I'm being a bit slow. So I shall report. 

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful post! Perfect for bibliophiles and bookworms 😘 I feel like reading the first two but still not sure about the third!! Will wait on your review 😄♥️ Stay warm - autumn is here with the chills xxxx

    ReplyDelete